Move-in / Move-out Procedures
ALL deliveries including construction material must be scheduled with receiving for delivery during working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm only. Deliveries must be completed by 4 pm. 24 hour notice of a delivery is required. Failure to give 24 hour notice will result in refusal of the delivery.
- Elevators must be scheduled a minimum of 24 Hours in advance of delivery for any type of delivery or contractor / vendor equipment;
- Deliveries cannot be scheduled on weekends or Federal Holidays.
- Contractor or sub-contractors shall be responsible for keeping the elevators and elevator lobbies cleaned as needed during the day and at the end of each day.
- Load and size limits must be observed when delivering or removing any material
- All elevators used, including lobby entrances, foyers, common areas, back hallways, cat walks, and walkways to and from elevators must be cleaned daily at the end of each work day as required and determined by the Association.
Send completed forms to:
Phone: 954-565-0777, ext. 6